CTG Consulting’s Management Consulting Practice provides both strategic and operational management services to industry and government. The Practice consultants have a wide range of experience in providing professional services to manufacturing and services based organisations.
The aim of the Practice is to improve the performance of these organisations through the use of appropriate technology and management practices implemented through rigorous and effective change management methods. The Management Consulting Practice is able to begin with the strategic and corporate governance issues for an organisation and to implant new processes down into the operational units of the organisation.
The consultants of The Management Practice are skilled in the application of both process and content consultancy. They prefer to work with a client organisation in a facilitative process to elicit the latent skills and talent that already exist in most entities. The Management Practice is able to assemble multi-disciplinary teams to undertake larger, complex consultancies. It can also supply a single specialist consultant to solve a specific, narrowly focused problem for a client.
CTG Consulting has a track record of many successful management consultancies. The following is a summary of a number of recent projects that indicates the extent of the firm’s capabilities.
- The development of policies for the Queensland Government to cover the relationship between political processes, information planning and corporate planning.
- The development for the Department of Industry Science and Tourism of the technical course material for the Supply Chain Partnerships Program.
- The establishment of strategic management processes for a number of SMEs in the manufacturing sector and the re-engineering of operational processes for a manufacturer.
- The implementation of large scale change management for government sector organisations.
- The establishment of a number of business networks in the operations/ manufacturing sector.
- The design and implementation of Activity Based Costing and Management systems for a government department.
- The provision of strategic and negotiation advice on the partial acquisition of a manufacturing enterprise.
- The development of business sector strategies for the Queensland Government.
CTG Consulting’s Management Consulting Practice is staffed by a number of professional consultants whose capabilities span a diverse range of management disciplines. All consultants have a minimum of fifteen years of experience in management.
The services provided can be detailed as follows:
* Corporate Governance and Board Coaching
* Top Management Coaching and Mentoring
* Strategic and Corporate Management
* Strategic Information Planning
* Business and Operational Planning
* Operational Improvement Projects
* Business Networks Establishment
* Business Process (Re-)Engineering
* Supply Chain Partnering and Management
* Commercialisation of New Technology
* Change Planning, Implementation and Management
* Continuous Improvement and Quality Management
* Human Resources Management
* Marketing Planning and Management
* Manufacturing Planning and Management
* The Use of Innovation in Organisations
* Financial Planning and Management
* Organisational Policy Development
* Temporary Executives for Contingencies
If you'd like to know more about CTG Consulting's Management Consulting Services, please call us on +61 7 3844 9294 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.